Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

DH has been so much better today, and he is out of bed

(10 Posts)
onlyjoking Sat 07-Jul-07 21:19:49

After a really crap couple of weeks where he has not been able to get out of bed, been sick lots and not able to walk, today he has been up for a few hours. fingers crossed he will carry on like this.

saggarmakersbottomknocker Sat 07-Jul-07 21:22:11

Hope so onlyjoking.

Glad he's had a better day today.

onlyjoking Sat 07-Jul-07 21:25:49

i am hoping his meds are helping him.

saggarmakersbottomknocker Sat 07-Jul-07 21:32:17

Are they new meds?

Have you had a bit of sunshine today? It lifts your spirits I find.

We've had our first dry day in ages and the sunset tonight is fab.

onlyjoking Sat 07-Jul-07 21:42:59

he has been on them for a couple of weeks now, i hope they will help him until the next scan.
he hasn't been able to get out into the garden but has sat in the conservatory.

wrinklytum Sat 07-Jul-07 21:44:29

Glad he has had a good day today ,only joking

saggarmakersbottomknocker Sat 07-Jul-07 21:46:59

Has he come around to thinking about going to the MS clinic? I think you said he wouldn't go.

The dad of my best friend at school had MS.

onlyjoking Sat 07-Jul-07 21:49:56

no he is not keen, i think he will be having to face up to it at some point, he is worried about seeing people worse than himself.
i am still trying to get him an appointment with MS nurse thou the waiting room will be full of people with MS.

onlyjoking Sat 07-Jul-07 21:52:13

i am keeping fingers crossed that he will be able to get up out of bed and stuff, i don't even want to think about having the kids off for 6 weeks if he is bad again.

onlyjoking Sun 08-Jul-07 22:01:49

DH has not had a good day, he has been in bed all day, headache and feeling dizzy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now