Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Pain in feet when i stand up..........

(6 Posts)
SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Tue 03-Jul-07 14:37:03

.......right i have no idea what this is but it's really becoming a PITA!!! If i'm sat down for more than a few minutes (even just about 15 mins for dinner) when i get up i get really bad pains in the heels of my feet for a couple of minutes........does anyone have any idea what this is/what causes it/if it will go away, its driving me mad!!! When im out i wont get up till no-ones looking as i have to walk really strange to begin with!

please any advice would be great!!!

callmeovercautious Tue 03-Jul-07 19:27:08

Fellow sufferer!

I don't know but mine started at about 6/7 m pg and I thought it would go away, DD is 10m and I am still bfing. I thought it may be hormonal? I was going to give it until she is a year then go to the GP (ours are crap so only go in desperation!)

Mine is worse in the morning - is yours?

Macdog Tue 03-Jul-07 19:33:19

I had Plantar fasciitis which caused similar symptoms.
I saw a podiatrist who made me an insole to wear in my shoe

SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Tue 03-Jul-07 20:10:33

see mine started after pregnancy about 2-3 month after, now ds is 8 month old.....hmm will look at the link and see! thanks!

SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Tue 03-Jul-07 20:12:35

oh that sounds like me, slightly overweight and walks for my job, damn! best see the gp i suppose!

callmeovercautious Tue 03-Jul-07 20:19:03

hmm... mine is more general joint pain but as I walk alot and ran around at work like a blue bottomed winged thing I suppose this could be it. I am a bit flat footed too. I don't think I am overwieght - if I was 6'10"!!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: