Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Pain in feet when i stand up..........

(6 Posts)
SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Tue 03-Jul-07 14:37:03

.......right i have no idea what this is but it's really becoming a PITA!!! If i'm sat down for more than a few minutes (even just about 15 mins for dinner) when i get up i get really bad pains in the heels of my feet for a couple of minutes........does anyone have any idea what this is/what causes it/if it will go away, its driving me mad!!! When im out i wont get up till no-ones looking as i have to walk really strange to begin with!

please any advice would be great!!!

callmeovercautious Tue 03-Jul-07 19:27:08

Fellow sufferer!

I don't know but mine started at about 6/7 m pg and I thought it would go away, DD is 10m and I am still bfing. I thought it may be hormonal? I was going to give it until she is a year then go to the GP (ours are crap so only go in desperation!)

Mine is worse in the morning - is yours?

Macdog Tue 03-Jul-07 19:33:19

I had Plantar fasciitis which caused similar symptoms.
I saw a podiatrist who made me an insole to wear in my shoe

SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Tue 03-Jul-07 20:10:33

see mine started after pregnancy about 2-3 month after, now ds is 8 month old.....hmm will look at the link and see! thanks!

SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Tue 03-Jul-07 20:12:35

oh that sounds like me, slightly overweight and walks for my job, damn! best see the gp i suppose!

callmeovercautious Tue 03-Jul-07 20:19:03

hmm... mine is more general joint pain but as I walk alot and ran around at work like a blue bottomed winged thing I suppose this could be it. I am a bit flat footed too. I don't think I am overwieght - if I was 6'10"!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now