Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

9 month old throwing up violently, could food have been too fatty?

(2 Posts)
Gemmitygem Fri 29-Jun-07 14:03:19

DS has thrown up a lot.. I rushed home from work, nanny was quite distraught.. he seemed to be very thirsty so we gave him loads of water. no temperature or diarrhoea, and a bit grumbly but not seeming to be really in pain. I gave him a bit of baby rice with breastmilk and banana, which he kept down, then he went to bed ok and seems ok.

He had veg in a white sauce for lunch, do you think it might have been too fatty? was made with butter, cheese, flour and milk (he's had it before but I did put more butter in this time). He also ate two plums, which he had never had before, so wondering if it's that.. what do others think? It's a pity not to give the white sauce thing again as it is very nutritious and he's had it before and seemed fine... any advice gratefully received!

whomovedmychocolate Fri 29-Jun-07 14:07:52

Plums - it'll be the plums. Or just a virus.

Don't stress too much, they feel sick, they vomit, they feel better.

If his temperature is up, give liquid paracetamol and let him sleep it off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now