Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

tuggy hair

(4 Posts)
cocopops Tue 26-Jun-07 13:23:30

My 3 yo's hair is getting to shoulder length now and its a real battle every morning trying to get a comb through it. Have tried Johnston's conditioner but it doesn't help- any suggestions?

ksmum Tue 26-Jun-07 13:37:21

best thing i have tried on dd's curly hair is leave in conditioner after bath and then detangler in the morning. i think the l'oreal one is a bit better than johnson's. i use an organic leave in which i buy from a website called mypure. my mum uses a tea tree one which i think is made by lanes and you can buy in chemist. still get moans ang groans but not shrieks any longer.

Macdog Tue 26-Jun-07 13:39:39

I used to use a leave-in conditioner spray from ASDA.
I sprayed it on wet hair and combed through with a wide tooth comb.

I've also heard of people using a tiny drop of baby oil/lotion rubbed onto their hands and wiped down damp hair and then combed through (too much will make the hair really greasy)

Feedmenow Tue 26-Jun-07 19:12:06

Is it long enough to plait? I plait my dd's hait every night and it makes a HUGE difference when it comes to brushing in the morning.....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: