Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

i feel so ill

(6 Posts)
kkkazza Thu 21-Jun-07 18:10:26

Hi i was hoping that some one could give me some advice as i dont know why i feel like i do. I keep feeling so dizzy and a drunk like feeling and its really getting me down i also keep getting a numb or tingling feeling in my fingers and some time i find it hard to swollow.Also my legs some times feel like they are gonna go from under me and shake like mad when i walk up or down the stairs and i have awful stomache problems. If anyone can shed some light as to why i could be feeling like this i would be so grateful

NoodleStroodle Thu 21-Jun-07 18:10:55

Get your blood pressure checked first

belgo Thu 21-Jun-07 18:12:04

How long have you felt like this? Do you have any existing medical cionditions, do you take any medication?

3littlefrogs Thu 21-Jun-07 18:13:00

Definitely go and see your doctor, if you haven't already done so.

AbRoller Thu 21-Jun-07 18:13:04

Blood sugar levels? Any history of diabetes in your family?

kkkazza Thu 21-Jun-07 20:14:40

Ive had my blood pressure checked and its ok there is diabetes in my family and apart from this i haven't got any existing medical conditions except for mild deppression. I have been to the doctor but just for my stomache i go intending to tell him everything but chicken out there is ms in my family to and all though i haven't asked family suffers whats there symptoms are im sort of thinking it could be that.I guess you could say that im affraid the doc might tell me it is. I dont suffer all the time but when i do it can go on for weeks sometimes months but i can also feel fine for months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now