Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Calling Roskva...calling Roskva...

(4 Posts)
MrsThierryHenry Sat 16-Jun-07 19:15:29

Hi Roskva, just noticed you wrote me a msj asking about my trip to the doctor's about my DS's suspected milk allergy. WELL! Here's what happened: she's normally really, really lovely, however this time she basically made up her mind within less than 10 seconds of my opening my mouth, which meant she didn't actually hear the part saying I'd observed his symptoms over six months. I had to keep repeating myself (during which time she accused me of 'wanting him to be allergic' - nnnnngggggghhhhhh!!! I really had a go at her for that one, which is not like me so I was rather proud of myself). Eventually I got her to listen to all I was saying and persuaded her to let me have him tested. So we're now waiting for a hosp appointment.

Thank you so much for your help & interest; I've started him on goat milk for his food, which seems to be working okay so far, fingers crossed.

Roskva Wed 26-Sep-07 21:59:55

Hi MrsTH
Just found this message (from when I was on holiday). Glad I was able to help. Did your ds get his tests, and how is he doing? I've just gently switched dd to soya formula, and she's doing well on it.

MrsThierryHenry Sun 20-Jul-08 16:12:13

Roskva, wow, can't believe I never noticed your response before!

My DS is doing very well, thank you! He was tested and it turned out that I was right and my GP was wrong angry. We were advised by the hospital to switch him to soya formula, w hich worked very well. He's now 19mo and has straight soya milk and we're introducing dairy as well.

How's your DD? xx

FabioUnblogged Sun 20-Jul-08 16:15:22

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now