Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cerele

(2 Posts)
FirstTimeMummy25 Sun 11-Feb-18 21:24:12

I have been on Cerelle for years due to other pills causing me to have major migraines. Ever since being on it I have had no periods and no bleeding. I fell pregnant and had my DS March 2016, as soon as I was allowed to I went back on Cerelle, again no bleeding, and the last few months or so I have had random bleeding, for example, I've just had a week long bleed, then it had stopped, just gone to the loo wiped and have spotting... should I be worried? I have booked a gp appointment but the soonest I can get an appointment is 2nd March and I wondered if anyone had experienced this at all? Dr Google isn't looking good but I'm a nightmare for googling!

Ginpasta Mon 12-Feb-18 22:21:49

Hi, I have been on cerelle for approx 2 yrs. for the most part I don't have bleeding but I do very occasionally have some. Not sure why but it isn't very often xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now