Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

What is wrong with me?

(6 Posts)
Carmel206 Wed 07-Feb-18 20:53:36

I have had the flu,then I had a sort of cold thing and cough for a couple of weeks, then felt OK. Tonight I am shivering, headache and every joint in my body feels tender/stingy. Could it be flu coming back again - a month later?

MadisonMontgomery Wed 07-Feb-18 20:54:54

It could be - I know two people at work who have had this cold/flu type virus for 6+ weeks so far. They keep getting a bit better then it seems to start up again!

Carmel206 Wed 07-Feb-18 20:56:00

Oh God, thank you for reply but not what I wanted to hear!

GreatDuckCookery Wed 07-Feb-18 20:59:25

You'd be unlucky to get flu twice in 6 weeks. Dose up on paracetamol and honey and lemon and get in bed. Hopefully you'll feel a bit better tomorrow. Roll on Spring!

halfwitpicker Wed 07-Feb-18 21:00:36

There's a thread on here, 'anyone got this awful virus', check it out, loads of people have had it. Think it's in GH

Growuphelen Wed 07-Feb-18 21:04:44

I had the streaming bunged up sore throat cold from hell for 7 days, felt well for a week, had another 4 days of streaming snot, then well again for a week and have now developed the most dry irritating cough with a pounding headache. I feel tired, rundown and desperate for sunshine.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: