Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Supplements for menstrual cycle

(2 Posts)
Mincepies76 Sat 13-Jan-18 14:35:33

Hello, anyone have any advice of a good supplement to take to help with menstrual cycle? As soon as I ovulate my boobs are so sore and I bloat up! Period lasts about 9 days too which sucks. I'm 41 now so wondering if the menopause is brewing...

AllButterShortbread Sat 13-Jan-18 17:33:32

Evening primrose oil will help with sore breasts. Look for one with a good gla dose. You’ll need to take it for a month or two or maybe longer before you feel the benefit though. I’ve also taken agnus castus in the past to help regulate my cycle and help with pmt and it did the job. Not sure if either would help with bloating mind.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: