Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Weird stomach bug

(5 Posts)
WorriedWorrier Fri 12-Jan-18 07:30:43

I have a bug which started as stomach pains and diarrhoea on Wednesday night. I felt better in the morning so ate some toast, and I've had watery diarrhoea ever since, which is now just complete water. I've got a headache which I know is dehydration, but even a sip of water makes me feel so nauseous. I can't keep off the toilet at all. I tried to force some water down last night and threw it all back up with a bright green tinge.

I feel awful, restless, cold and shivery. My hip is killing me from lying down all day and night. My heartbeat is about 100bpm.

I just want it to go!

WorriedWorrier Fri 12-Jan-18 14:49:50

Urgh, it's just yellow water now. Is this normal? Every time I drink water it turns my stomach. I forced down some diaralyte and feel utterly dreadful.

nameisnotuser Fri 12-Jan-18 23:21:08

HI worried I had this this week (another thread here) so I feel your pain.
Today was the first day that I really felt better and bowel movements are turning back to normal so it was a good 7 days of various symptoms I'm afraid. Stay wrapped up warm with plenty of fluids.
I hope you feel better soon thanks

WorriedWorrier Sat 13-Jan-18 12:49:04

Thank you. Glad to hear you're feeling better now.

I'm not feeling so nauseous today. I've not been in the bathroom for a couple of hours and I'm actually feeling hungry. I'm not at all convinced I could get away with eating yet though.

WunWun Sun 14-Jan-18 11:29:14

I'm still ill today.

My husband and six year old still haven't caught it. I wonder if that means it's something I've eaten?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now