Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Really foul smelling wind

(8 Posts)
loveastorm21 Fri 12-Jan-18 00:04:09

What is going on? I suddenly have the most horrific foul smelling wind. Been this way the last few days and is getting no better l. Diet hasn't changed. What could be going on? Staying at my partners tomorrow evening, I can't go with this problem.

Diamond25 Fri 12-Jan-18 15:15:55

You can buy charcoal tablets that may help.

TheSpottedZebra Fri 12-Jan-18 15:57:47

Have you been away recently?

abbsisspartacus Fri 12-Jan-18 15:58:51

Colpermin tablets help

Stickystickstick Fri 12-Jan-18 16:05:22

Just own it like a boss!

Purplerain101 Fri 12-Jan-18 16:07:12

Have you been really anxious, or are you close to your period? Both of those things can cause excessive gas but I’m not sure why it would be smelling worse if your diet hasn’t changed. do you feel unwell at all?

PinkBlueYellow Fri 12-Jan-18 16:09:16

Bacteria in your gut? Do you feel ill?

Snowyjoey Sat 13-Jan-18 13:07:40

I get this if I eat green leafy veg...so embarrassing, can clear a room! Broccoli is the worst. Eaten much like that recently?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: