Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Post natal pain...

(2 Posts)
BlakeCadesmummy Wed 06-Dec-17 23:14:03

Im 5 weeks post natal and after having my son i was right as rain cramps gone by the end of the first week bleeding stopped by the second... 2 weeks ago i started bleeding again and every day ive had the most painful cramps ive ever had id compare them to mid stage labour pains seriously as bad as contractions i find myself wishing i had gas and air i did have stitches both internal and external and did do some stuff on week 3 since bleeding had stopped and through pregnancy i just didnt feel like being touched could i have caused some damage to the stitches or is it something else

BlakeCadesmummy Wed 06-Dec-17 23:15:51

Also want to add the stitches externally at least had dissolved and i had no pain in the area they were done except a slight tenderness from the friction nothing more than i would expect for the first time after

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now