Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Pain in right side

(6 Posts)
confused84 Mon 04-Dec-17 19:14:47

So I was admitted to hospital with pain in my right side they did bloods checked some stuff and sent me home saying basically and hernia.
I had no scan or any proper tests just examined.
It's been three weeks and I cannot touch my right side the pain is always there like I had a mass in my tummy it's next to my belly button the pain but further over.
I'm constantly bloated can eat much and this pain gets me down makes me feel icky I had anti biotic and the worse of it went away but it's always there niggling at me.
I'm going back to the doctors tomorrow as I e had enough of this feeling in my stomach.
I've had pelvic inflammorty disease twice due to an std but this pain feels different like there is a lump inside me but I feel constantly bloated.
I'm 31 and have three children in so depressed I don't know what to do. I've give it time to see if it goes and it never does I'm so worried I have cancer i can't touch my tummy there as it hurts and is tender but it's not agony if u know what I mean.
Can anyone help thanks in advance

confused84 Tue 05-Dec-17 06:59:27

Anyone

LoniceraJaponica Tue 05-Dec-17 07:03:17

Appendix?

Rainbowandraindrops67 Tue 05-Dec-17 22:58:16

I thought appendix too

Bloomed Wed 06-Dec-17 01:18:19

When you press does it hurt more just after you've pressed (rebound pain)

lovemylover Wed 06-Dec-17 10:13:19

Stranely I was woken last night with a pain in my right side, but I am a bit constipated, could you have a bowel blockage I wonder, I had this a few years ago and that was what is was

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now