Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Can anyone recommend a gynaecologist in Surrey for abnormal smears

(1 Post)
Madaboutcake Mon 04-Dec-17 17:24:34

Hi, I keep getting abnormal smears and my consultant is suggesting i have a hysterectomy. I'd like a second opinion, so can anyone recommend a gynaecologist? i live in North Surrey, so close to Woking/Guildford. thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now