Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Red lump on breast

(7 Posts)
Clothnappybum Tue 28-Nov-17 21:06:27

I have a lump which started out as a red mark it now feels like a lump and has veins coming out of it, I have a doctors appt on Thursday but really worried about it has anyone ever had anything like this?

Crumbs1 Tue 28-Nov-17 21:32:50

Looks like an infection. There appear to be another couple of spots forming down to the base of the breast opposite where your hand is. Could be a staph infection, not serious but can spread so maybe get an earlier appointment as you might need antibiotics.

LaughingLlama Tue 28-Nov-17 21:34:48

It looks like an infected spot. Keeo an eye on the red area apreding and any signs of tracking.

Rainbowandraindrops67 Tue 28-Nov-17 21:38:10

I would try and get seen tomorrow - maybe try a walk in centre?

Clothnappybum Wed 29-Nov-17 12:52:15

Thanks everyone I have a docs app tomo at 9, I have a new lump/spot further down which looks the same and has come up quite quickly

LaughingLlama Wed 29-Nov-17 22:45:38

Good luck for the morning.

Clothnappybum Wed 06-Dec-17 22:17:45

Thank you. It's a cyst I just have to apply some cream the doctor prescribed, relieved

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now