Advanced search

Vaginal to tightness

(4 Posts)
Happinessfinder Fri 24-Nov-17 11:38:54

Hi all but if a personal question but has anyone had surgery to tighten your vagina? I have had four children the first two births were shoulder dystocia so needed forceps and ventouse. Stitching that came undone and left me with a think a prolapse rectocele. My last birth was a c section with twins but I think carrying twins just damaged the situation further. Now 5 years later I would really like if possible to fix things. Sex life is affected I am just too loose. I have bought a keegle8 ultra 20 and although it has helped a bit I tended to get piles if I used it so stopped. How embarrassing to post all of this. Has anyone had any success with fixing this kind of problem?? blush thanks

Happinessfinder Fri 24-Nov-17 11:40:22

Sorry about the typos using a phone that keeps autocorrecting wrongly 😩

sadie9 Fri 24-Nov-17 19:10:02

First step is see your GP, and then a specialist women's physiotherapist who will help you do the correct exercises.
If that doesn't help then you may be able to have surgery to repair the rectocele. If you search the prolapse threads you will find others who have had repairs. And I think there is a Facebook page about prolapse as well.

Mary0963 Sun 21-Jan-18 17:37:07

Sherrie Palm, the founder and director of the Association for Pelvic Organ Prolapse (APOPS) will be discussing prolapse in a live Mumsnet webchat.
You can submit your questions here:

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: