Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

IBS or something else? TMI

(1 Post)
unhingedtoday Mon 13-Nov-17 23:03:20

I suffer from really bad IBS with diarrhoea. I have given up many trigger foods over the years and so have a pretty safe diet.
We went to some friends for tea on Saturday and had roast chicken (yum) with all the trimmings.
Now, I always get a bit of a bad tummy the day after eating roast chicken, my poo smells a certain way every time and I get some cramps etc, nothing too bad.
Since Saturday night I have felt rotten, my poo has been horrendous my stomach has felt sore and raw, a bit like it was when I had gastritis. I also have terrible heart burn. The chicken was cooked fine and really tasty!
I have also been diagnosed today with a double ear and sinus infection so feeling pretty shitty.
What I want to know is if these just sound like IBS symptoms or whether it sounds like a bug?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now