Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

EXcruitiating nexk and spine ache with fever?

(6 Posts)
TheUrbanBush Mon 06-Nov-17 16:29:42

Anyone else get this? I’ve had it before but this time is worse than ever. I have a mild fever and sinus symptoms and a headache but they are mild, my main issue is my neck is so stiff and sore and my spine feels like someone is giving it a Chinese burn.

Has anyone else experienced this? I can’t do anything for the pain. I’m not all round I’ll enough to think meningitis but I can’t move for the pain.

I feel like it’s a migraine in my neck and back if that makes sense.

SpuriouserAndSpuriouser Mon 06-Nov-17 16:36:33

Honestly, assuming this started suddenly today, I would be going to A&E with those symptoms.

goldensyrupisshit Mon 06-Nov-17 16:37:52

Agree with pp with those symptoms get to A&E or at the very least call 111flowers

TheUrbanBush Mon 06-Nov-17 16:39:34

It didn’t start today. It started Saturday and has got slowly worse.

I really don’t think it’s meningitis despite what google says. I can MN in short bursts.

goldensyrupisshit Mon 06-Nov-17 16:42:37

Please call 111 my friend recently helped a delivery driver who was struck down with meningitis who has been feeling off for a few days but got to the point of not being able to move.

SpuriouserAndSpuriouser Mon 06-Nov-17 16:44:05

Ok even so, this is something recent and if it's getting worse you need to be seen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now