Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sore throat

(4 Posts)
tobee Sat 04-Nov-17 18:33:42

I know it’s fairly pointless asking this of the world in general, but anyone else had this horrible throat thing?

It’s been going on for over a week now. Started with uncomfortable throat, hoarseness,then bit of diarrhoea and crampy tummy, and coughing, runny nose, and feeling tired and low energy. And my voice keeps coming and going today.

Anyone else? Hoping not to feel alone. Hoping it will pass soon. sad

Imnotaslimjim Sat 04-Nov-17 19:11:17

There is a horrific bug going round. My partner has been ill for 3 weeks and then developed bronchitis on top of it. I hope that's not what you've got

tobee Sun 05-Nov-17 14:34:03

Ahhh! Yes I hope not too.

Titsywoo Sun 05-Nov-17 19:08:44

I woke up with a sore throat this morning and have had some diarrhea too. I hope it's not going to develop into anything sad I hate getting ill. I've been gargling with salt water every few hours and drinking lots of water. Will be heading to bed early too. Hope you start to feel better soon OP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now