Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Breast climic

(6 Posts)
Alphvet Sat 28-Oct-17 13:41:32

Anyone got any positive experience? Got an appointment for a weeks time, a long wait! One Breast has a swollen vein and GP didn't know what was going on. Doesn't seem to be too much about that on google. Very nervous

dahliaaa Sat 28-Oct-17 20:03:15

Hi I've had a couple of lumps investigated at breast clinic after being referred by GP.
Although the wait was difficult they were excellent on the day and very very experienced.
Hope the week goes quickly for you x

CarbyDeadUn Sat 28-Oct-17 20:05:25

My experience has been extremely positive. Seen quickly. I Had a mammogram (over 40) and saw consultant at the same appointment. Everyone so thoroughly nice and professional.

Fairylea Sat 28-Oct-17 21:41:45

I know it’s hard but try not to worry. 9 out of 10 breast clinic investigations don’t show anything to worry about. I went to the breast clinic last week as I had a persistent breast abscess and they were worried. Everyone was so nice, I was examined and scanned and nothing dodgy was found. I hope everything goes well for you.

MargotMoon Sat 28-Oct-17 22:51:33

I went to the breast clinic about 6 times in 3 months with recurring cysts and a nasty infection. It was mostly a positive experience (as good as can be expected when you are quite unwell) and the staff were so lovely and kind. Hope all goes well for you flowers

Alphvet Sun 29-Oct-17 06:39:49

Thanks all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now