Talk

Advanced search

easily tired

(3 Posts)
SMJYellow Fri 27-Oct-17 17:14:02

I have an issue of getting tired easily.

Tiredness during the day first became a problem some years ago when I went through a bad patch. My living arrangements had me living with a passive aggressive individual who enjoyed keeping me away at night. Many nights sleep was broken with maybe 2-3 hours sleep at night. Every day felt like a hangover for me.

Them days are long over and in the past and living arrangements improved but it feels like I never recovered properly from exhaustion.

I sleep well now, thank goodness. I have a hungover/foggy/heavy/tired head on me most days.

I was at the doctor over another issue last year and bloods were taken and they all came back normal except for iron levels. I took some iron but probably not as well as I should have. I'm a devil when it comes to medicines and vitamins.

I was at a function earlier this week and I got tired early in the evening which is absolutely ridiculous.

Has anybody else ever experienced tiredness so easily and what can be done to help?

puffylovett Sun 29-Oct-17 19:46:49

Yes. All the time. I'm also anaemic and shit at taking my iron.
THe only thing that helps? Iron wink

I prefer floradix, as find it easiest on my stomach and I find it best combined with magnesium and vitamin c, and a good diet. Hth

Farontothemaddingcrowd Sun 29-Oct-17 19:48:09

I'm the same. Also shit at taking my iron. Place marking for ideas to help. Apparently liquid iron is easier to absorb but I haven't tried it yet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: