Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

easily tired

(3 Posts)
SMJYellow Fri 27-Oct-17 17:14:02

I have an issue of getting tired easily.

Tiredness during the day first became a problem some years ago when I went through a bad patch. My living arrangements had me living with a passive aggressive individual who enjoyed keeping me away at night. Many nights sleep was broken with maybe 2-3 hours sleep at night. Every day felt like a hangover for me.

Them days are long over and in the past and living arrangements improved but it feels like I never recovered properly from exhaustion.

I sleep well now, thank goodness. I have a hungover/foggy/heavy/tired head on me most days.

I was at the doctor over another issue last year and bloods were taken and they all came back normal except for iron levels. I took some iron but probably not as well as I should have. I'm a devil when it comes to medicines and vitamins.

I was at a function earlier this week and I got tired early in the evening which is absolutely ridiculous.

Has anybody else ever experienced tiredness so easily and what can be done to help?

puffylovett Sun 29-Oct-17 19:46:49

Yes. All the time. I'm also anaemic and shit at taking my iron.
THe only thing that helps? Iron wink

I prefer floradix, as find it easiest on my stomach and I find it best combined with magnesium and vitamin c, and a good diet. Hth

Farontothemaddingcrowd Sun 29-Oct-17 19:48:09

I'm the same. Also shit at taking my iron. Place marking for ideas to help. Apparently liquid iron is easier to absorb but I haven't tried it yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now