Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

laryngitis

(2 Posts)
pumpkinpie5 Sat 21-Oct-17 20:12:38

I'm feeling g fed up.

Had a cold last weekend then proceeded to lose my voice for three whole days. It's back now but really sore and I spent last night awake coughing and being sick all night.

I'm tired and cranky and got a docs appoint on Tuesday but not sure if I can do anything to improve it. Back at work Monday after having three days off.

Anything g I can do? I just want to sleep and it's getting me down. Everything is getting on top of me and I can feel.my depression hitting again

BhajiAllTheWay Sun 22-Oct-17 21:41:59

it's awful isn't it. I tend to try and drink lots of water, rest as much as possible. Eat fruit/ veg to boost your system. Take ibuprofen.. not sure if it's just mind over matter but it seemed to help. I also took vitamin c and d. No quick fix I'm afraid but will just help you until the docs appt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now