Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

DISO HELP - how can I beat this never ending tummy bug?

(1 Post)
ruthietoothie Tue 17-Oct-17 19:27:49

I'm at my wits end!! My little ones all had a tummy bug not last weekend but the one before. They were all (I have three) sick once / twice, and then recovered within a day or two. I got it at the same time (a week last Sunday), and felt very nauseous / feverish / headachy. But while they all got better speedily, mine has just not shifted. I've tried everything - not eating / eating / early nights / rest and I still feel grotty. Nauseous, tired and feverish.

Does anyone have any top tips for what I can do to finally shift it? I wasn't sure if it was time to go to the doctors. I am drinking lots of fluids but still feel a bit dehydrated constantly even though I haven't been sick or had diarrhoea (sorry TMI) the whole time...

Any thoughts so appreciated ±

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: