Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone stitched up too tight after birth?

(4 Posts)
monkeyshines33 Wed 04-Oct-17 21:12:37

Hello

I'm new so forgive me for not knowing which forum to post this to . I did not give birth vaginally , I had a c section. However, I decided to have vaginoplasty done (tightening of the vaginal) and it has been made WAY too tight that my husband cannot get it in . I'm incredibly frustrated.

I've read about women who tear during birth and get stitched back up however sometimes too small. I'm just looking for some encouragement as I cannot see how this can be reversed and I'm worried I've destroyed my vagina sad

So for anyone who got stitched too tight how was it corrected ?

bimbobaggins Wed 04-Oct-17 21:16:36

Fenton procedure

monkeyshines33 Wed 04-Oct-17 22:00:52

Thank you !! I had no idea this was a surgery

toomuchhappyland Sat 07-Oct-17 10:06:36

I had a Fenton's procedure when my baby was 8 months - not because I was stitched too tight but because I was left with a lot of scar tissue which narrowed my vagina and made sex impossible. It hurt, but I recovered quickly and have been fine since.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now