Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Is it normal needing to pee every 2 minutes?

(4 Posts)
Bethanny26 Tue 03-Oct-17 15:21:27

Hi, im just over 23 weeks pregnant and need to pee every 2 minutes! Its even worse at night its really effecting my sleep as im up about 4+ times in the middle of the night but have to pee 10+ times before i finally fall asleep. I always have the constant urge to go and it gets really uncomfortable and with alot of pressure. I have been checked for a UTI and i am all clear. The baby is very low down and refuses to move up. He's stubborn! Is there anything i can do to try and get him to move up so hes not constantly laying on and kicking at my bladder? Ive tried the excercises and doesnt seem to be helping.

Fluffybrain Thu 05-Oct-17 12:24:46

Have you been tested for gestational diabetes?

Titsywoo Thu 05-Oct-17 12:27:18

I had this when I had a large ovarian cyst so it may just be where the baby is positioned unfortunately!

Bethanny26 Thu 05-Oct-17 13:06:10

No i havent been tested for it because i didnt have any increased risks indicating that i could get it. Im seeing my midwife on monday morning so i will speak to her about it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now