Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Uterine prolapse - what do I do?!

(6 Posts)
Nikitasol Tue 22-Aug-17 23:05:41

I've sustained a partial uterine prolapse. Has anyone else suffered this before?

I literally have no idea how to juggle this along with parenting and working, and I can't take any time off as self employed.

Would really appreciate any thoughts or ways to manage this, at least in the short term whilst I wait for my referral appointment.

babyboomersrock Wed 23-Aug-17 17:54:44

Hi OP - there's usually a prolapse thread somewhere on here. Try this one :

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/general_health/2029646-Pt-8-Oct13-Any-old-prolapse-Uterus-womb-prolapse-rectocele-cystocele-enterocele-urethrocele-incontinence-pelvic-floor-anterior-and-posterior-repair-TVT-etc-994-Posts?pg=34

bookbook Wed 23-Aug-17 18:03:17

It's doable - I have one,( more than partial) and cope fine , and was self employed until I retired a couple of years ago .
Look up Michelle Kenway on how to do pelvic floor exercises .
There is also a good forum on fb too - its a private group, with lots of help and advice
www.facebook.com/groups/184143085606/

Nikitasol Wed 23-Aug-17 19:50:15

Oh bless you both. Thanks for responding. It's only just happened, I'm dribbling wee and feeling shitty.

bookbook Wed 23-Aug-17 20:40:06

sent you a message Nikitasol

Nikitasol Thu 24-Aug-17 20:33:35

Thanks for all the advice. Really appreciate it. X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: