Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Worms!

(3 Posts)
cupcake007 Thu 15-Jun-17 22:26:31

I've just discovered I've got worms! Shit the bed! How the hell have I got it? My bum is so itchy right now!

Marv1nGay3 Thu 15-Jun-17 22:32:31

The eggs can become airborne and you can get them by just breathing in if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time! I used to get them from my kids often when they were younger in spite of following the whole linen/ towel washing wet dusting protocol!! As well as all of that and the Ovex tablets, eating pumpkin seeds and papaya kills them off. Hope you get rid of them quickly!

cupcake007 Fri 16-Jun-17 17:44:54

Thanks marv. Have taken some ovex. I'm horrified I could have inhaled eggs! 😱 Didn't sleep much last night and when I did I dreamed of worms in my carpet! 😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: