Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Blurred peripheral vision and new headache pattern

(1 Post)
NooNooHead1981 Wed 14-Jun-17 11:52:47

Yesterday I was walking back from school with my daughter when I had an odd few minutes of blurred peripheral vision. It only lasted for a bit but was very strange.

I've been referred to a neurologist for an assessment about my migraines / headaches that have been getting worse, and I had a head injury two years ago but I don't think this vision problem was part of that. My headaches are getting more frequent and waking me up in the morning, although sometimes I think it just because of dehydration more than anything else. When my GP did a neuro exam, she said there was nothing to worry about there but the headaches upon waking did concern her, hence the referral.

All I can think of is the worst case scenario but I don't want to jump to any silly conclusions (brain tumour!) as I'm sure it's just my migraines taking on a new pattern.

Grrr... I hate my brain sometimes! :-(

Anyone else ever had migraines that have woken them up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now