Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Oh crap have I caused food poisoning?

(5 Posts)
BusyBee2017 Sun 11-Jun-17 23:06:11

I had some family over and made turkey mince Bolognese and lamb Bolognese.

I ate the turkey Bolognese during the evening on Friday night and I had a cranky stomach on Saturday morning at 6 am and puked it up. Then I had loss of appetite all day and cramps and pains in my legs.

Two people had turkey mince and they seem fine.

One guest had the pork mince and his mum told me today she thinks he has a stomach bug because he was sick this morning (Sunday)

Gosh I hope I have not caused stomach poisoning

tessiebear4 Sun 11-Jun-17 23:11:13

More likely a bug going around between you.

BusyBee2017 Sun 11-Jun-17 23:17:15

Gosh I hope it's a bug! I would feel awful if I food poisoned them!

My hubby had turkey Bolognese Friday night and the lamb Bolognese Saturday afternoon... and touch wood he seems okay... hope he don't get ill tomorrow morning because it does say on internet that symptoms of food poisoning can occur from one to three days

OrlandaFuriosa Sun 11-Jun-17 23:20:10

Sounds more like a bug. Unless you did something like not refrigerate it, not cook it properly.

OuchLegoHurts Sun 11-Jun-17 23:22:55

Pains in your legs is typical of a virus. If you had food poisoning you'd feel like you are actually dying

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now