Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Very light period very different.

(2 Posts)
BringMeTea123 Sun 04-Jun-17 08:47:36

Hi all, not sure if I'm posting this is in the right place.

I was due on my period Friday morning (I'm on the pill, always take it on an evening before bed. So I always know when I'm due). My period can Friday morning and started much like it always does, relatively light and then gets heavier the following day. I have always had heavy periods! I had a baby 7 months ago, they have been slightly lighter since but not definitely not "light period". Woke up Saturday morning and expected a gush when I woke up as I normally due the day after I get my period and nothing! Very light thought the day. I used a super absorbent tampon while I was at work but hardly anything on it when I took out after work which is very unlike my cycle.

Today is day 3 and it's pretty much tapered off. Still small amount of bleeding but very not like my period.

Anyone else been through this? Is it a one off? Should I be concerned

Thanks in advance. Sorry for a rambling post x

loveyoutothemoon Sun 04-Jun-17 10:58:41

Could you be pregnant?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: