Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Sore Teeth / Getting Jags

(1 Post)
baillie Sat 03-Jun-17 06:04:51

If your getting a jag ask your dentist for the special jel - this she puts on a bit of cotton wool and then it numbs the gum before she jags you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: