Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I have a weird health/sex? thing TMI within

(18 Posts)
Atasteofcreme Wed 31-May-17 22:12:57

I was going to namechange but this one is relatively new anyway so meh.

I'm going to try and explain as best I can blush. About two weeks ago I woke up with what I can only describe as a really full pelvis confused it felt like when your in labour and the babies head is just about to crown (but not painful). Felt very full in my bum and vagina felt engorged. Clitoris was pulsating and really really sensative. It all kind of felt like I'd spent all night having sex (was in bed at 9 and hadn't!).

It got progressively worse all day until I decided to have some me time (thinking maybe I was just horny). That sorted it for a few hrs and then it gradually came back. But with occasional bolts of what I can only describe as about to orgasm through my pelvis/clit/bum hmm

This has been going on for TWO weeks. Some days worse than others, but pretty constant. TMI coming up but I can squeeze my legs together and make myself orgasm without touching myself.

I promise I'm not a troll (cods gavel)!

The only other symptoms are it's a bit stingy when I go for a wee, poss UTI?

I had thrush about 3/4 days before this started

And I have a weird pain in my knee and that heavy cramps feeling you get in your thigh when you are having a contraction.

Any ideas?

MyNewBearTotoro Wed 31-May-17 22:14:28

I've never heard of anything like this but I think if it was me I would definitely be booking a GP appointment to have things checked out.

Atasteofcreme Wed 31-May-17 22:23:44

My new 😳

I can't go the GP with this!

Er hello doctor I feel like I'm going to spontaneously orgasm all day blush

PacificDogwod Wed 31-May-17 22:24:59

It's a thing.... hang on a mo'... I'll find more info

CaulkheadUpNorf Wed 31-May-17 22:25:56

I have this occasionally. It lasts a few days but then goes for months at a time. I thought it was normal blush

PacificDogwod Wed 31-May-17 22:25:58

]]https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical-conditions/womens-health/pelvic-congestion.html Pelvic congestion syndrome]] - does this sound right?

PacificDogwod Wed 31-May-17 22:26:10

Clicky link

PacificDogwod Wed 31-May-17 22:26:40

And yes! You can go to the GP with this smile

Empireoftheclouds Wed 31-May-17 22:27:21

i can't go the GP with this!. Why not?

sexymuthafunker Wed 31-May-17 22:31:17

Maybe this is what the buzzing fanjo lady had?!

Atasteofcreme Wed 31-May-17 22:31:46

Pacific that is a definite possibility! That feeling of a full pelvis when standing (like I'm heavily pregnant). I wonder why orgasm makes it feel better for a while?

I thought I was just horny (no sex for 10 mths). Now I have something it could be then I will go to the GP. I had a thought he would sit there and say "I've never heard of anything like this before" blush

Atasteofcreme Wed 31-May-17 22:32:21

What buzzing fanjo lady?

It's not buzzing. More throbbing!

TeardropExplodes Wed 31-May-17 22:34:32

How's your back? Possibly a dodgy nerve? You really should go to the doctor.

Just tell them you've got a funny feeling down below. Doctors are very professional and will ask all the relevant questions.

PacificDogwod Wed 31-May-17 22:35:09

Definitely get it checked out - and don't worry, it's not that uncommon.

Atasteofcreme Wed 31-May-17 22:36:18

Back is perfect. Neck too.

I've just checked online, I can see someone on the 7th July shock

Batwomanrisesagain Wed 31-May-17 22:39:51

Vulvovaginitis? Has your thrush been properly treated?

Bombardier25966 Wed 31-May-17 22:39:57

If you don't want to go to your GP go to your local GUM Clinic. They're not just for STI testing (though they may do that as well, some STIs can be symptom free for a long time), and they are experts in thiz area.

HughLauriesStubble Wed 31-May-17 22:42:49

There's a consition called persistant genital arousal disorder (or PGAD) that sounds similar and can be caused by a number of things.

Definitelt go to go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now