Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Pain when orgasming

(1 Post)
WS12 Tue 30-May-17 11:18:33

I have posted before about this but wanted to ask again incase any more people saw the thread.

I have been experiencing a sharp tugging type pain in the front lower of my abdomen when having an orgasm. It lasts only a few seconds then goes. I went to the doctors today and she had a feel of my stomach - all good, except for when she was putting pressure on my lower right handside - it really was tender and gave my a pain. I am going for an ultrasound on Thursday, but I am worried as I've never had this before.

Has anyone else has these symptoms ? My periods are normal and regular, I'm on the implant, not pregnant having tested recently and just finished my period. I'm trying not to worry too much. I'm 29 with two small children confused feel sick! I'm keeping everything crossed it's nothing serious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now