Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sore tongue.cough.sore throat.

(5 Posts)
Silver17 Mon 29-May-17 20:37:22

Have had a 'burning' sensation on my tongue. Sore throat and dry cough for two weeks now. Legs aching and feeling ill. Anyone had similar symptoms?

peachypips Tue 30-May-17 15:35:48

Hi! I've felt ill for ten days so far - headache, nausea, no appetite, sore throat, aching joints in legs. Feeling weirdly dizzy and unwell. How are you today?

Silver17 Tue 30-May-17 15:53:36

About the same. Though do have an appetite. I keep getting a burning sensation across my chest now - wonder if it's the start of Shingles? There was an awful virus knocking about last winter, myself and it seemed, half the country had it. Your symptoms sound familiar. If you do have it the bugger lasts for weeks, though it is accompanied by a hacking cough. Hope it's not that.

peachypips Thu 01-Jun-17 16:02:59

Sorry you are still suffering. Have u been to the doc? I'm still not well sad

Silver17 Fri 02-Jun-17 11:05:11

Still not 100%. Fed up of it. Had burning sensation across chest again. Feel tired,might be a viral infection? If no improvement will go to Docs. You still not good?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now