Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Swollen glands, spreading, worried :(

(5 Posts)
tallulahturtle Wed 24-May-17 22:11:27

Woke up Sunday with painful underarms, worked out it was my glands. In the evening I felt achy and shivery. Stayed off work the next day to rest. Went back to work Tuesday, arms still painful but not as bad as they were, all fine today until I get home and get changed and can see and feel painful lumps on groin area, glands again.
Googled a bit and says if one place its fine generally, by if its more than one location it's serious sad.

My underarm on the left is getting worse again now too.

Any ideas anyone?

Bunnyfuller Wed 24-May-17 22:23:37

As far as I'm aware, if glands are hurting it tends not to be serious. I think it's hard, painless enlarged glands in a number of areas that may be more sinister. STOP GOOGLING!!

MissCookiee Thu 25-May-17 09:17:49

I'd maybe so and see the GP for piece of mind. Have you had cold like symptoms too? Sounds a bit fluey

P1nkP0ppy Thu 25-May-17 09:24:22

Might be Glandular Fever, you need to see your GP op.

tallulahturtle Thu 25-May-17 22:27:39

Had aches and chills the first night the underarm glands came up. Then nothing after that for a couple of days until the groin ones came up,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now