Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Ovarian Cyst

(1 Post)
Creativeandpetite2016 Wed 24-May-17 13:36:01

Hello everyone.

I hope you don't mind me asking you all as wondering if anyone else has been through this or similar?

I have kind of missed 3 periods in the last 3 months but still get cramping just a touch of spotting and thats it. However the periods are painful as in lower cramp like I never had before. I am not getting any other symptoms other than bloating in the monthly cycle.

Now I thought I would go to the docs to check is everything was ok, blood tests and scans, the scan came back that I had an ovarian cyst but its not too big around 32mm just over the normal size. The doctor told me it was nothing to worry about and to see what other test results come back, I have sent away for intolerance testing and stools to see if anything is inflamed down there too as stomach has had pains for the last 2 months. Also had a UTI and severe back pain in March but all cleared up now so wondering if that is what triggered my cyst lately?

Anyone had this before? the doctor says there is nothing to worry about as everyone has one in the lifetime and it will probably disappear on its own, do they?

I havent been in pain for 3 weeks now but I have changed my diet, with more water, less sugar, more fibre, fruit etc and changed to gluten free and lactose free as well I do feel so different and better. Apparently this helps with cysts too...

Any help re cysts?

thank you everyone, I am very new to all this and just shocked me to hear the news.

enjoy the sun, its lovely today where we are! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now