Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

My ear is driving me crazy with pain!

(3 Posts)
Realitea Tue 23-May-17 13:54:36

Last week I got treated for an outer ear infection (a skin thing more than inner ear) That evening the pain started, deep in the ear. It hasn't gone away and comes and goes. It also hurts in my neck, jaw, head..I don't feel ill just in pain. It's also muffled and I have tinnitus in the ear.
I just can't get to a doctor. They only let me see the nurse practioner. I ended up seeing them twice yesterday and nothing has come of it. They say it's just wax and they can't see the ear drum because of the wax. they said they don't have the apparatus to remove the wax so have just left me like this! Does anyone know what might be going on with my ear? I'm due to fly on Friday and terrified my ear drum's going to burst or something!

Supermagicsmile Tue 23-May-17 16:55:13

What about out of hours?

Realitea Tue 23-May-17 19:54:22

I'm going to call them in a sec. Fingers crossed I don't have to see the same nurse as I know they work at the out of hours too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now