Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Any Physio's out there?

(2 Posts)
Hayels Wed 17-May-17 19:16:22

Have had a trapped nerve in my shoulder for about 6 weeks now, driving me mad! Dr diagnosed 'cervical radiculopathy' and gave anti-inflamatories and a couple of different painkillers, and said she expects to see me a few more times before it's sorted sad
Have been seeing a private physio who has done a kind of sports massage but I've not really any idea if it's helping!
Anyway, I'm fairly into fitness and try to do a lot of different exercises to keep on top of my weight but I'm finding myself now really limited in what I can do- physio has said no running, swimming, press ups, sit ups, planks, and I can feel myself beginning to blob out!! Exercise is important to me for my mental health too so I'm really looking for new ideas of what I can do while my shoulder/back/neck/arm recovers - could be months!!

Hayels Fri 19-May-17 10:53:04

Bump?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now