Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Had a scan..results back to GP within the day. Worried

(5 Posts)
Changebagsandgladrags Wed 17-May-17 17:32:18

I've been having problems with pain around the ovary area or somewhere. Sometimes it's so bad that I can't get comfortable in bed.

Had an ultrasound this morning. The sonographer said a consultant would look at it and the results would be sent to my GP by this time next week.

Two hours later, GP rings asking me to make an appointment this week.

Erm...does this sound worrying to you?

Neverknowing Wed 17-May-17 17:48:27

Maybe it was a quick easy diagnosis? It may well be ovarian cysts, I had pain there a bit like period cramps, it was dealt with fairly easily and was fine - I wouldn't worry too much flowers

MollyHuaCha Wed 17-May-17 17:49:31

Sorry to hear you have been feeling unwell. I would take it as a positive sign that your dr knows what the problem is and can treat it. If it was really urgent, I'd like to think they would ask you to come in the same day. Good luck smile

Changebagsandgladrags Tue 23-May-17 11:18:32

Thanks all. Ovarian cyst! So I need to go for another scan to see what's happening to it.

SorrelSoup Tue 23-May-17 11:25:11

Hope it's easy to get sorted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now