Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sick of these symptoms.

(1 Post)
sammyjayneexx Wed 17-May-17 16:43:16

My baby is 1 in June. He is the 5th and last child. I had 4 daughters before him and after having my 4th my health hasn't been right. I have had unexplained symptoms for around 5 years ( my daughter is 5 years and they started when she was 4 months old). I went to the doctors when my daughter was 6 months old, had tests and they came back normal apart from vit D which was very low. I had treatment for that symptoms still remained. I had irregular periods that's came every 41-45 days which were never like that before. I have been fobbed off over the years and never found a cause.

Anyway fast forward to my 5th baby who is 11 months. I am still breastfeeding him around the clock ( he feeds several times a night and day!)
He was breastfed until 6 months exclusively without any top ups of any kind but my periods still returned when he was around 3 months old. THey have been irregular coming at various occasions with spotting on between. One period took 61 days to arrive but I had spotting in between but not actually a period.
I had a period 1.5 weeks ago and I'm now spotting. I'm sick of it. I went again to the doctors the other week, she examined me and sent me for a scan which didn't show nothing. Then the doctor doing scan recommend do blood tests which I had and my TSH was normal! I'm just stressed. Now I have pain in my right breast shooting deep burning pain.
What do I do next? Can I ask to be referred to an encrineologist even though my TSH was normal because a lot of my symptoms fit with thyroid issues.?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now