Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Headaches and upset stomach

(5 Posts)
Allfurcoatandnoknickers Mon 15-May-17 12:55:49

Anyone else had this? I think it must be a virus as it came on so quickly - had it for a week now - diarrhoea and headachey and generally feeling off colour? Worse in the morning improving later in the day.
How long does it last??

peachypips Tue 30-May-17 15:24:01

Hi- are you still feeling rough? I've had it for just over a week now- headache, very nauseous, joint pain and tiredness. Give me some hope!

Fairylea Tue 30-May-17 15:28:16

Yep I have this, on week 2 of it now. Just getting over a chest infection too! So many bugs about sad

peachypips Tue 30-May-17 15:45:33

Sorry you are suffering too! Have you totally lost your appetite? I can eat a bit in the evening but am forcing myself the rest of the time!

idpreferanegroni Sat 03-Jun-17 12:43:14

I have had this all week! Really bad diarohea! Along with headaches, deep tiredness, mouth inflammation, nausea etc

Really got me back to square one after a health regime to improve my IBS so feeling despondent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now