Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Please someone reply

(19 Posts)
Courtneybrown Sun 14-May-17 20:24:24

Ok sorry guys im 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant I have a 13cm ovarian cyst.

over the last hour I have had like a stabbing pain in my stomach on left side but near my ribs I've also started getting really thick (clumpy) discharge sorry if Tmi.

this is my third pregnancy and never had anything like this I'm also due to get a cervix stitch in due to weakend cervix due to CIN 3 treatment.

Also waiting to find out what there doing about my cyst am I over exaggerating I don't want to go to the toilet incase I'm misscarrying please tell me I'm being stupid.

SlB09 Sun 14-May-17 20:25:21

Go get checked out, not overdramatic xxx

WhyNotDuckie Sun 14-May-17 20:26:26

Please go and get it checked out.

Tw1nsetAndPearls Sun 14-May-17 20:26:31

Please phone and get checked out.

Courtneybrown Sun 14-May-17 20:28:24

Does it sound like I'm misscarrying?

Patsy99 Sun 14-May-17 20:31:29

I've had blood when miscarrying, not discharge.

memyselfandaye Sun 14-May-17 20:33:29

You need to phone 111 and have that cyst checked out.

GlitteryFluff Sun 14-May-17 20:34:17

Googling tells me pain in one side and by ribs is normal.
However I have no medical experience so would get checked out.

GlitteryFluff Sun 14-May-17 20:34:54

But I've no idea if the pain is related to the cyst or pregnancy. So definitely get checked.

Courtneybrown Sun 14-May-17 20:36:50

Sorry I'm not meaning to sound insensitive I'm just really scared incase ive never experienced this sharp stabbing pain for a hour before every now and then yes.

But with this sudden change in discharge and stabbing pain I'm worried I've maybe got a infection or my cyst is bursting I've never dealt with this through my pregnancys so don't know what to do and don't want to waste hospitals time if it's just cyst moving or something.

Patsy99 Sun 14-May-17 20:39:23

I was wondering whether it might be an infection.

You need to call 111 or out of hours and get an expert view.

Sorry op, it sounds stressful flowers

gruffalocake2 Sun 14-May-17 20:39:35

I have a cyst and am pregnant. Also had one before plus miscarriage. You must get the pain checked as it can be torsion (cyst has twisted the ovary around) or fluid can be leaking from the cyst and this can also be v painful. Ring out of hours gp or gynae ward or if the pain is severe go to a and e.

MollyHuaCha Sun 14-May-17 20:40:24

You won't be wasting anyone's time. You should definitely seek medical advice. Good luck smile

notapizzaeater Sun 14-May-17 20:43:49

Better safe than sorry, have you already had a scan to make sure baby is in the right place ?

Courtneybrown Sun 14-May-17 20:53:49

Thanks ladies hospital want me to go up
Yes I've had a scan baby was all good with strong heartbeat.

This cyst is just stressing me out now trying not to get stressed for baby just don't know what pains normal with it or not.

Did you have visual disturbances with your cyst hun.

Courtneybrown Sun 14-May-17 21:01:00

Did you have visual disturbances with your cyst hun.

gruffalocake2 Sun 14-May-17 21:33:00

Great you're being seen. Not had visual disturbance but did have vomitigfrom pain, not nice.

Courtneybrown Mon 15-May-17 14:24:26

Thanks for your help ladies had a yeast infection and just cyst pushing against organs thanks for all your help xx

DubiousCredentials Mon 15-May-17 14:41:13

Phew flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now