Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

biopsy and sarcomasB

(1 Post)
Ktcass Fri 12-May-17 08:42:39

Hi I had a lump of soft tissue removed from under a previous c section scar on Wednesday. Previous to this I had over 10 months investigations including mri,ultrasound and blood tests as well as a biopsy. I was told that it was part of the lining of the uterus that had been sewn into my skin when they closed me up from my c section. , so endometreosis growing outside of the womb. When I was getting discharged from hospital last night the ward clerk came in and said I've made you an appointment with the sarcoma clinic next week.
Now I'm confused, I know they have to send the tissue off to the lab to be tested but I can't imagine they have the results back yet, and as I was told from the biopsy results it showed it wasn't a cancer. Obviously now I am very worried. Do you think they've referred me to this clinic in case the results are bad news or do they already know and she's just slipped up? Any advice would be appreciated thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now