Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Peripheral vision test

(4 Posts)
Supermagicsmile Sun 07-May-17 21:04:27

Just wondered if anyone knows anything about these?

The one where they give you something to click and you follow a red light, clicking when you see the green light.

Anyone struggled with this? I am shortsighted and had to do it without my glasses on so could barely see the lights to begin with! hmm

Anyone else struggled with this test?

VLCos Mon 08-May-17 19:34:29

I had to have this because the test where they blow air into the eye kept measuring high in one eye.
Got to say I was so bad at this test. They had to refer me to hospital for tests to check for glaucoma but everything was OK

Le1890 Mon 08-May-17 22:19:53

I have also had this test and both times I did it, it came back as outwith normal limits! I had a brain MRI and a neurologist app and an opthamologist app and all came back normal.

Supermagicsmile Mon 08-May-17 22:45:33

That's good to know and reassuring smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now