Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Does this mole look ok?

(4 Posts)
Mrspotatohead18 Tue 25-Apr-17 16:39:26

Helllo! So I was talking to someone I work with who recently got a mole removed, and it got me wondering about one on my chest. When I was a kid it was a freckle and through my teens (and now my mid 20's) it did change. I noticed that it isn't all one uniform colour, it is slightly raised. Isn't crusty or scabby or anything. It had bled once or twice in the past and been itchy but literally one or two occasions a few years back so I wasn't worried. Does it look normal or is it worth getting checked out? The pics are really bad, I'll try and get some better ones.. it's awkward trying to photograph your chestblushgrin

Mrspotatohead18 Tue 25-Apr-17 16:40:41

Ooooops

shitgibbon Tue 25-Apr-17 16:59:23

Looks OK to me. But you're probably going to keep thinking about it, so if I were you I'd get a dermatologist to take a look to put your mind at ease.

Musicaltheatremum Tue 25-Apr-17 16:59:39

Go to your GP. don't ask on the Internet. It needs properly reviewing. I referred a mole that was growing recently. Did not honestly think it was melanoma but I had a 6th sense about it which made me refer it urgently and it was so really I would see someone about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now