Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Worried about odd period behaviour.

(4 Posts)
OhSoggyBiscuit Wed 19-Apr-17 09:29:33

For the last couple of months my periods have behaved weirdly. No chance I'm pregnant, not taking the pill, just regular cycles.

Only for the last couple of months the day I've begun has been bad cramping, normal bleeding etc and this month I came on 4 days early, I woke up with bad cramping then spotting and proper bleeding, but towards the end of the day it got lighter, then this morning when I woke up, nothing at all. I'm supposed to be due on on the 22nd/23rd, will it come back normally then or is something wrong with my periods?

Minime85 Wed 19-Apr-17 12:35:09

How old are you? Are they usually painful? Have you had kids? I'd go and see gp. I recently had some strange period stuff and they swabbed me for everything to check and did bloods.

OhSoggyBiscuit Wed 19-Apr-17 15:14:05

23, usually fairly painful cramps and no, no kids.

Weirdly I just went to the loo and I had clearly had a trickle, but normally when I go inbetween there's no blood in the loo or on the paper, just very light brown stuff.

Minime85 Wed 19-Apr-17 16:42:33

I'd go to the doctors to let them see what it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now