Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Weirdest virus ever

(3 Posts)
lizzieoak Sun 16-Apr-17 16:06:49

I've had a fever (normal symptom), chills (v normal symptom for me), exhausted (ditto), legs feel like they've been beaten w a lead pipe (bizarre). So annoying on the long weekend I've been so looking forward to.

Anyone else ever get massively sore legs? Like if with no training you decide to run 10k uphill? It's waking me up at night! Slightly better today, but very weird.

Ollivander84 Sun 16-Apr-17 16:08:47

Yep - that is usually my flu symptom, I can't bear even the duvet touching my legs

lizzieoak Sun 16-Apr-17 16:15:11

Really?! I've never had this symptom before. Was joking w my teenager that he should call an ambulance grin Then got a grip & said it was my immune system working really hard to get me better.

There's worse symptoms, that's for sure. And as sore as it is, I keep cheerily thinking "well, it's not a migraine!"

Mad about it interfering w my long weekend though - I wanted to go for walks, drive to a shop a fair way away, generally be normal. I am too wobbly to read books and I'd planned that for this weekend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now