Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Fundraising for Genesis Research Trust

(2 Posts)
MrH88 Thu 06-Apr-17 18:02:51

Good evening Mumsnetters. I apologise in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place.

My name is Mike and as the title suggests, I want to raise money for www.genesisresearchtrust.com, a charity dealing with womens and babies health. I am partaking in the Ride London 100 event on their behalf and I am seeking avenues to raise £250 for them.

What ever help I can get with this, be it donations on my Just Giving page, your fundraising success stories for inspiration, places I can go to successfully raise funds for this cause, spreading my Just Giving link. Anything would be appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Here is the link to my Just Giving. www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Mike-Danny-Hamilton

MrH88 Fri 07-Apr-17 10:23:39

Any opinions on a more appropriate place to post this? I am an inexperienced charity fundraiser.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now