Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Strange clot like thing during period

(2 Posts)
user1491242213 Mon 03-Apr-17 21:19:04

Not sure if this is posted in the right place tried family planning but think here more suitable.

Hubby and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year or so now we know it probably won't happen naturally as he was treated for testicular cancer several years ago. My period was 11 days late, I had done two tests both came back negative. Today it came though sad I noticed what I thought at first was a clot on the pad however it had no resemblance to anything I had experienced before it was loose on the pad as aposed to the usual sticky bloody discharge. When I wiped after using the toilet there was another one it was hard and when I used toilet roll to have a closer look it snapped in half and was white inside. Sorry for tmi blush both were about the size of a 5p but lumpy if that makes sense.

I have used dr google and can't find anything like it anyone got any Ideas?


Aquamarine70 Tue 04-Apr-17 14:28:26

I think it's called a decidual cast.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: