Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

IBS remedy that really works for me!

(3 Posts)
MerryInthechelseahotel Thu 30-Mar-17 16:16:02

I saw a few articles written about the use of Acidophilus for IBS and thought I would try it. I bought the ones in Holland and Barrett with the most bacteria in and have been taking it now for about a month. I have absolutely no symptoms now at all after being bothered with horrible symptoms probably most days since I was 18. I am over the moon and can't recommend it enough to anyone who has IBS. Has anyone else tried it?

charliebear78 Thu 30-Mar-17 18:49:56

Yes I do-I get mine off Amazon and they seem to work fine but was wondering if I should perhaps try a "better" type.Do yours need to be in the Fridge?
I also use ground Flaxseeds for added fibre and this seems to keep me regular and "normal" if you get what I mean?! and as a fellow IBS sufferer I am sure you will.[big grin]

MerryInthechelseahotel Thu 30-Mar-17 23:20:06

Haha Charlie I know what you mean but I have no need for any fibre I'm just normal now grin

Mine do need to be in the fridge once opened. I think contain 20 billion bacteria shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now